Vintage Book using WOW Powders

I hope everyone has had a great weekend... I thought I would share a vintage book cover that I had made using WOW Powders. This is just a coffee table book that I decorated with a picture my husband had sent from Afghanistan last month.


I wanted to try creating my own background paper so that the book was really personal. I used the Cricut Expression 2 with the Teresa Collins Cartridge Sophisticated to cut out these 5" damasks. I then used a VersaMark stamp pad and embossed each one with the Suzy West Earthtone Pepper powder. I adhered each damask in a pattern on to my covered book.


I love how this book turned out. I added a few embellishments with a softer look to give it balance.


So for your next project, think about making your own background paper. The ideas are limitless. I hope you enjoyed the project and for all of those who are serving our military or have family members in the armed forces... thank you. We are so proud of what you do and the sacrifices you make!

Thanks,

Comments

Post a Comment