Fall Mini Album

Have you seen the wonderful Challenge that Erika put up on Tuesday?  Are you going to participate?  I know I am what an inspiration.

Did you see Birgit Koopsens wonderful canvas?  Her Canvases are amazing.

Hi Jenifer here with you today sharing a quick and easy Mini Album that I made using the Gratitude Stamps and some of the Earth tone embossing powders.
I kept the mini small 4x6 that way I could quickly install some of my favorite pictures of this fall season and do some journaling when needed.  I used the leaf from the gratitude stamp and just cut close to the edges, I love how they look like they are falling down the page.
Here is a peak at the inside and a couple close ups of some of the cute patterned paper.


 Supplies:  Gratitude Stamp
Earth tone Honey and Olive embossing powders
Gold Rich Pale embossing powder
My Little Shoebox "O Dear Collection"
May Arts Ribbons
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my project today.  Make sure you stop by tomorrow for more inspiration from this very talented team.
Jenifer

Comments