Masquerade

Hi Everyone,
This month with WOW it is Halloween using glow in the dark, Puff powders, Verdigris and Opaque Primary Mandarin.
I have used a 6x 6 ins card and sprayed it with Mica spray.  On another piece of white card I have sprayed red and purple mica sprays.  The same sprays I have used on a mask from The Range purchased for £1.  I have let these dry overnight.

I have then stamped out the bird from the Vintage stamps in Versamark followed by White Puff embossing powder on the white card.  I have brushed them slightly to give a distressed look.  Then inked over the top with dusty concord distress ink turning the birds purple.
I have then used Marianne Creatables bird on a branch die and a large spellbinder wing die. After covering with Versamark, heat set with Black puff embossing powder.




The shadow flowers are a Spellbinder die covered with Versamark and sprinkles with Verdigris and Mandarin embossing powder and heat set.



The leafy scroll is a Cherry Lynn leaf flourish die, inked up with Versamark and sprinkles with Glow in the Dark powder and heat set.




I have glued it altogether with Pinflair silicone glue 







Pop over to http://www.nwscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ for more frighteningly good inspiration
Have a chillingly crafty week.      Sue

Comments

  1. Love the way you've coloured the puffs! A great card, lots to look at and appreciate :)

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this really is beautiful - a lovely blend of colours :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit of class around Halloween! Very nice indeed!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment