My small altered gift box

Hello, my dear crafting friends! Today I am going to show you my new recycled gift box that can be done in no time with some chipboards and a lot of WOW Embossing powders.


So first is was this clear box I got with some embellishments from my other DT, then I've seen that this box is just perfect to be altered. I wrapped it with 4-5 different washi tapes first. The second  step was to cover this bird cage and birds chipboards from Tando Creative. The coverage was  done with Frosty white Clearsnap ink and then the cage was heat embossed with White Regular Embossing powder and   bit of  Suzy West Earthtone Honey  powder was sprinkled over it for  an older look. The birds were first white inked and then heat embossed with a mix of  Opaque Pastel blue, Glitter Blue and  Bay Area Blue powders.  Prima fabric tape was misted and then I stamped this Just Because sentiment from Wow sentiments set (not much seen due the ribbon and a bad lighting, but believe me it's seen  proper in live)
Then I heat embossed this fabric tag with clear embossing ink and Pastel blue. My first time to emboss over fabric (also I did it on fabric) and I love the result.


Hope you like this small and lovely box. See you next month with more WOW inspiration!
Irit

Comments