A great day with great embossing colors

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this time I decided to return to my primary love and to make a  summer and sun scrapbooking page.
This is my new lo made for WOW! Embossing Powders Summer/Sunshine challenge and it's so sunny and  orange and yellow that my  it really screams " Summer" . Actually it's almost a Mixed Media piece and the photo in black and white with a small die cut - Die-Versions- title are the last  second add- ons.


I made a background 7.5*15 cardstock  in Mixed Media style  with stencils (CWS and Tando Creative) and lots of embossing powders all over the gesso.
The gesso stencil's bursts were covered with Opaque Primary Mandarin,  Sherbert, Lemon,Peach Gleam and Fluorescent Yellow powders.
The flowers were stamped with WOW! Collage stamp  set  and heat embossed with Black  Ebony embossing powder. Then I stamped  partly Flowers background using  Bright White   embossing powder. A chipboard fence with a gate was added, painted with Ranger crackle paint and a lot of flowers from IAm Roses . All of those were heavily misted around. Then I added the huge chipboard flower circle , again with a lot of the same  embossing powders over it.




The last but not the least was an altered, heat embossed  with Pearl Gold   Sparkle Sun (the old curtain clip)  and some golden micro beads were added over the glossy accents.


I really love this topless b/w photo of my adorable grandson on the corner and a Black  Ebony powder heat embossed die cut as my title on another corner.  And finally this lo had no single patterned paper piece or pre -made embellishments (but flowers, still altered with mists). And after all those mediums it still has a lot of " white space" and showcase the photo.
You still have time to enter our challenge and as you can see, you can scrapbook too!
See you next month with more WOW! inspiration!


Comments

  1. Is it unreasonable that I want to eat this layout? The texture on this is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment