Stars and Stripe Layout WOW style


Hi, this is Jenifer here with you today to share my Stars and Stripes post.  Stars and Stripes always remind me of the United States, the Flag and the 4th of July but I wanted to create a more subtle layout for my post.
This is really a simple layout that packs a big punch.  I did the stars using Melt it California Sunshine, Earthtone Honey and Sierra Sunrise.I then created the stripes using a ruler and a Wow Pen and embossing powders Earthtone blueberry, Earthtone Honey and Skyline Grey.  I love how it all came together, all the colors blend perfectly.



Wow Supplies Used:
Melt it
California Sunshine
Earthtone Honey
Sierra Sunrise
Earthtone Blueberry
Skyline Gray

Other Supplies Used:
May Arts Ribbons and flowers
Burlap Stars and heart pins Curtsey Boutique

Comments

Post a Comment