Violet Garden / Nataliya Serova

Hello all, Nataliya is here :)
Today I will show you my garden work for our challenge. I just adore the butterfly and, of course, garden for me it's a pretty butterflies:


Do you love our Embossing Glitter? I do!


Also I love liquid pearls :)


And some tips for you :) This card is simple and quick, besides, for its creation does not require a lot of materials :)

Stamp+Embossing Glitter:


Background+spray (or watercolor):


Background+Distress Stain - Picket fence (or white paint):


My WOW!
Frozen Berries Embossing Glitter
De-Vine - Clear Stamp Set

Have a nice day!

Comments

  1. wow, what a fantastic creation, really lovely, absolutly fascinated

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may have been simple (for you) but what an impact!! Always seems wrong to say Wow on this blog but....
    Really beautiful card :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty love how you did it :) The touch of distress ink makes it look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment