Goofing Around Fall Layout

Welcome Wow fans, this is Jenifer here with you today to share a fun layout with you today using some of the new stamp sets that just came out this month.  I used the new flights of fancy stamp set to create these fun leaves on my layout.  I used the glitter foil and a few shades of Embossing powders to give my leaves a wonderful sparkly effect.

It was hard getting a good close up of the different leaves. 

As you can see on the first leaf I used the foil and the next couple I used the Chocolate Caramel Pearl and all the way to the right I used Daytona Sands.  I love how it all just sparkles and shines making this a perfect Fall layout.

Wow Supplies used:
Stamps:
Flights of Fancy
Pick'n Mix
Embossing Powders:
Chocolate Caramel Pearl
Daytona Sands
Bonding Powder
Foil:
Gold Glitter

Paper:
DCWV
Ribbons:
May Arts


Comments

  1. Gorgeous shine on the leaves and the whole layout is eye catching. The "white" space works brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty and such a great idea for using these awesome stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL layout Jenifer!!!
    LOVE the ELEGANT design and how you have framed the photo with the rosette and leaves (such a great set of stamps)!!!
    ... I'm with Craftyfield, AWESOME white space!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Merry Christmas card. Simple, but elegant! catisi@aol.cm

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those leaves look really kewl with all that foil on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those leaves look really kewl with all that foil on them :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment