Card with flowers "Make A Wish"

Hello, everyone!
Today it is Victoria here with inspiration in turquoise and blue colours. I created a card, inspired by an early spring - cold, with ice and snow from time to time.
First of all I took a piece of watercolour paper 10x14 cm in size and covered it with a clear acrylic medium through the stencil. While the medium was still wet, I poured WS125 Under the Sea embossing powder. When the medium became dry, I heat set the powder with a WOW! Heat Tool - Euro and got a great, raised texture. I sprayed it with a turquoise aqua spray and the embossing powder created resist effect. Then I added lace to the background.
Also I die-cut two borders out of white cardstock, covered it with embossing ink using Wow Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad and applied two coats of WH19 Bluetiful embossing powder. Also I die cut another wide border, stamped the pattern from Sparkle & Shine (by Maya Isaksson) - Clear Stamp Set and used the same WH19 Bluetiful powder. I took a few drops of turquoise aqua spray on a piece of plastic and smooched it onto the border piece. Then I adhered these elements to the background. 
I wanted to create more layers, so I used a scrap of white cardstock, an embossing folder with stripes pattern, applied some embossing ink on the raised area of the folder and sent it through my machine. Right after that I took WS125 Under the Sea embossing powder and applied it on the paper (the powder stuck only to the area, where the ink was) and heat set. Then I die-cut a circle of this element, a slightly bigger circle from white cardstock and glued them together. Also I stamped the sentiment  from Make A Wish - ME Clear Stamp Set (masking a part of it) on a die-cut banner with embossing ink and WH00 Ebony powder. And I added colour, using the same turquoise aqua spray and blue spray.
I love projects with lots of details, so I started to embellish my card. I covered die-cut leaves with embossing ink and WS125 Under the Sea and WH19 Bluetiful embossing powders. Also I die-cut chloe stems and covered them with WA01 Clear Gloss - Ultra High embossing powder, that gives you amazing shine and dimension. Also I stamped a dandelion and embossed with WL01 Bright White - Super Fine powder - and added blue spray to reveal the image on white paper. Then I decided to add chipboard flowers to the composition and covered them with WL01 Bright White - Regular powder.
I wanted to add more interesting details, so I used Wow Melt-It! Powder, mixed it with WH19 Bluetiful embossing powder in Wow! Foil Melt-It Case, melted it and filled Shabby Rose - Silicone Mould and Feathers - Silicone Mould. I added the rose and feather to my flower composition. 
To make my handmade flowers more realistic I added dew drops with Glossy accents.
And to tie the whole composition together I added white acrylic primer with a brush here and there and made little splashes of it.
I think that embossing powders added great sparkle and shine to my card, and also I loved the process of melting and the result.
I hope, that your days days are warm and sunny, enjoy this spring and create something beautiful!
Thank you for stopping by!
Victoria


WOW! Heat Tool - Euro
Wow Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad
Make A Wish - ME Clear Stamp Set
Sparkle & Shine (by Maya Isaksson) - Clear Stamp Set
WA01 Clear Gloss - Ultra High
WH19 Bluetiful
WS125 Under the Sea
WL01 Bright White - Regular and Super Fine
WH00 Ebony
Wow Melt-It! Powder
Wow! Foil Melt-It Case
Shabby Rose - Silicone Mould
Feathers - Silicone Mould


Where to Buy:

Comments

  1. This is really pretty and lots to look at in one tiny package love the bidding colours used on this too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stunning card. The colours are amazing.

      Delete

Post a Comment