Popped Hearts Card



Hi lovely readers! It's Fran here today with your WOW! inspiration. The hearts silicone mould is so cute I thought I would really go to town with it on this mixed media card.


I firstly stamped a card blank with the arrows stamp from the Sparkle & Shine set then layered with card and cork which I'd punched holes into.



Using the circle stamp from the Pick 'n' Mix stamps to create a pattern around the cork and highlight the punched holes which I'd set adhesive gems into.


For the cork I spread black gesso into the centre to create texture then stuck clay hearts I'd made with the WOW mould into the wet gesso. I sprinkled over Opaque White, Midas Touch and Metallic Gold Rich powders over which I melted with a heat gun. This created a lovely shimmer over the black and the powders picked up the peaks and tooth of the gesso.




Have a wonderful day
Fran x


Where to Buy:







Comments

  1. This is a lovely card. I've not felt that mixed media is my bag, but this card has inspired me to have a go as it doesn't have to look as if the bin has been thrown at it!! Best wishes for your continued inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combination. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment