Tutorial - Oriental mixed media card

Hello!
Victoria is on the blog today. Is your July warm and sunny? Have you gone on vacation already? I am dreaming of a journey to Oriental countries. The chic and vibrant colors of Oriental art inspired me to create this card for our July challenge "Favourite Embossing Technique" (I used two - resist effect and embossing on texture paste).
You can see video tutorial from start to finish below.


See few close ups if you want to have a closer look at the card.







I hope you find my tutorial useful, have a great day!


Wow Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad
WOW! Heat Tool - Euro
WS125 Under the Sea
WE01 Gold Pearl
WS117 Turkish Nights
Feathers - Silicone Mould
Sparkle & Shine (by Maya Isaksson) - Clear Stamp Set


Where to Buy:

Comments

  1. This is a beautiful work of art Victoria and I watched the video which does help to make it clearer how you built it up and put it together so thanks for that. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment