Summer

 
 
Hi WOW's fan. This is Laurence (laury55) today to share my project for this month's "Summer" challenge. Flowers are blooming in Summer and I included some in the background and heat embossed them with WOW White Embossing powder. I also wanted to try a technique that I hadn't tried before: I die cut the word "Summer" and added some WOW Misty sky powder on part of each letter as I wanted the watercolor background to show through. I replaced each letter in its original place. 

 

 
I hope you will be inspired and play along on our current challenge.
 
Supply:
Wow embossing pad
WOW heat tool
WOW Hey Little Flower
WOW Set 47 Born To Sparkle
WOW Misty Sky
WOW Opaque white
WOW Champers


Pin It Now!
 


 

Comments

  1. What a pretty creation Laurence and love the soft and pretty blue and green and the embossed flowers and what a great idea to have a pocket for the tag.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment