Best in You...

This month we're shouting loud and proud about some of our latest releases.

I've used the gorgeous Catherine Pooler Best In You stamp set along with some of my WOW! favourites. Please note, there's no teal, I know, seriously!!! :) Picks myself off the floor !!!!
To do the sentiment in two colours, start off by masking off the word 'Best" ink up the rest of the stamp and emboss with WOW! Bird of Paradise, clean off the stamp and mask off the rest of the words, this time leaving the word 'Best' on show, ink up and emboss with WOW! Pink Robin


Using the solid circle stamp emboss with WOW! Pink Robin, to give a slightly darker shade, emboss twice, I did this with the top and bottom one, I then used WOW! Sunset Boulevard for the swirl in the centre. Continue using WOW! Sunset Boulevard for the smaller swirl stamp.

Sorry, my light went a bit weird !!!
I used the gorgeous, seriously this is stunning, WOW! Kiwi krush for the leaves and WOW! Goose for the dots.
Simple but effective !!
Hugs Marion xx
Here's the products I used :-

Comments

  1. This is such a pretty card Marion and love the EP's you have used with these great stamps, and no teal!!...lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat… I know, what's happening to my world of teal !!! LOL xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment