Floral Card Set : Jo Herbert


Hi All and welcome to a fun cardset where I make 4 cards using the same background Stamp "Tropical" from WOW Embossing very own stamp collection range.  Links below of our range both from the US & UK stores.

Stampsets - http://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/stamps--blocks-36-c.asp

http://www.wowembossingpowderusa.com/WOW-Stamps_c_10.html

I have made  process video of today's cardset. 
Now don't laugh at my video as I am well aware I look like I am performing CPR with my MISTI tool when stamping the background stamp as I have used textured cardstock and sometimes you need that little bit of elbow grease to have a good stamped impression.  hehehe


I love the range of colour powders that WOW Embossing has, you can pretty much grab a colour to match your cardstock or very close to. So for today I have used a tone on tone technique where I match  the embossing powder with  my cardstock as I wanted to create a simple yet effective DIY pattern paper. I wanted my cardset to have a clean and simple look yet with the texture of heat embossing adds that WOW element to this cardset. Pardon the pun.

Once I have heat embossed all these,  I die cut with a range of Studio Katia  dies to create panels for all 4 cards.

I have used Distress Oxide inks to stamp the "Hey Little Flowers" stampset for the floral accents of the cards. I have stamped the "Everyday Sentiments" with the same Distress Oxide inks. 

To finished the card off I have used an array of Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh on all cards. 






Hope you have a great paper crafting day and look forward to reading your comments.

Hugs
Jo




Comments